Nigeria’s foremost R&B sensation, Banky W, has suffered a tragic misfortune after a fire incident in hiss house, in the early hours of today.

The fire incident which was reported to have been caused by a faulty air-conditioner, started around 6am.

ALSO READ  Nigeria Winning War Against Corruption - US Envoy

A resident said, “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire.

“However,  Fire service officials arrived around 7.30.

“So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards.”

ALSO READ  It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Single Person To Get Married – Banky W

See photo the artist posted on Instagram.


Leave a Reply